Zandra was a product by The Ministry of Rural and Regional Development which in Malaysia are known as ‘Kementerian Luar Bandar dan Wilayah’ (KKLW) through the business reality TV program named; Rural Business Challange (RBC) Looking for CEO DESA (TV3).
THE BACK BONE OF ZANDRA
The founder of Zandra was a lady, named Fitrah Binti Kamarudin from Terengganu. She was a fashion design educator and obsessed with the research and development (R&D) in fashion. Therefore, she take decision to share her new product to the public by creating this brand.
Her expertise is proven when she was awarded numerous awards and achievement.
- Special Certificate
– Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) in Woman Cloth Making, Lavel 1.
– Design Thinking by Genovasi Malaysia
– Usahawan Siswazah Perantis by Perbadanan Usahawan Nasional Berhad (PUNB)
– Creative Startup Accelerator programs.
– Tunas Usahawan Bumiputra (TUBE 5.0) SME Corp.
– Young Art Entrepreneur by National Art Gallery, Malaysia.
- Copyright for her fashion study project, owned together with UiTM;
– ‘Kiddy Kiddy Kids’; The Awareness Kid Garments.
– Postman Compartment Vest.
- Special Prize Nando’s Malaysia Painting Competition; ‘Peri-fy Your Art”
- Gold Medal; National Research and Innovation Competition (NRIC).
- Creative & Innovative Award, National Research and Innovation Competition (NRIC).
- Gold Medal, International Invention, Innovation and Exhibition (ITEX)
- Malaysia Achievement Award
- 3rd Place, Competition Realize Your Dreams by Taha@U by NSTP /Berita Harian and Tabung Haji.
- Gold Medal, Invention, Innovation in Art & Design (IIAD)
- Silver Medal, Innovation, Invention Design Symposium (IIDse)
- Gold Medal, Sariah Compliant Idea, Invetion, Innovation & Desin (SCIIID)
- Bronze Medal, Pertandingan Inovasi Kolej Komuniti Zon Timur.
- Silver Medal, National Innovation & Invention Through Exhibition (iCompEx)
- 5 finalist, Fesyen Fantasia reality TV program.
- 10 finalist, Business Reality TV Program; RBC mencari CEO DESA, TV3
“now Batik Malaysia is more than Sarong, its Zandra.”